We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more information, please refer to our privacy notice.
The following explains the basic rules for using cookies on this site.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser and is used by most networks to store your Internet usage, such as login information and browsing history.
Cookies can be categorized according to (i) their timeliness and (ii) the organization in which they are placed.
(i) Temporary Cookies and Persistent Cookies
The duration of cookies depends on whether they are temporary or persistent.
Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are stored on the user's computer or mobile device for a fixed period of time. When you visit a website, your browser retrieves these cookies so that the website can recognize your device and provide you with a personalized website experience based on your previous browsing history.
(ii) First-party and Third-party Cookies
In order to ensure a secure, efficient and personalized service, we use cookie technology for the following purposes.
• To ensure that the website functions effectively;
• To see how visitors access and use the site;
• To analyze visitors' favorite travel destinations;
• To understand your interest in promotional and publicity activities;
• To recommend places you would be interested in visiting; and
• To improve website content and user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies, "Absolutely Necessary Cookies", "Necessary Cookies", "Analysis Cookies" and "Advertising Cookies". For more information, please see the table below.
Absolutely Necessary Cookies
This type of cookie helps us to ensure that our website functions properly and provides you with a more convenient experience in navigating our website.
If you deactivate or block these types of cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the services and some of the features of the Site.
We also use these types of cookies for purposes such as fraud detection and prevention. In addition, by using this type of cookie, users do not need to log in again when they visit different pages of the Site after logging in.
We use Google Analytics and other analytics tools to collect anonymous statistical information about.
• To evaluate how visitors use the site;
• To understand basic information about visitors and their location;
• To evaluate how users receive our new products review the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
• To personalize the site and improve its content and services.
Based on the anonymous data collected, this type of analytics tool can help compile trend analysis and reporting records for these purposes.
These cookies can identify your IP address, track and remember your habits and preferences on different websites, in order to provide you with advertising content that is relevant and matches your interests, and reduce the number of times you see the same ads on this website.
Consent to Cookies
How to manage settings
You can change the application of cookies at any time in your browser settings, however, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the full range of features or services on this website.
If you wish to adjust your settings, you can do so in your browser preferences or in the settings options, for example
• Chrome: Settings -- Advanced -- Privacy and Security -- Cookies
• Safari: Preferences -- Privacy -- Cookies and Site Information
• Firefox: Preferences -- Privacy and Security -- Cookies and Site Data
• Internet Explorer: Internet Options -- Privacy
• Opera: Settings -- Private Information -- Cookies