1. The scope of the privacy protection policy: The privacy protection policy includes how this website handles the personally identifiable information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to websites linked to this website, nor does it apply to people not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
2. Collection, processing and use of personal information: When you use the services of this website, the nature of the services will ask you to provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose; this website will not use the personal information for other purposes without your written consent. This website will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use when you use the interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys. During general browsing, the server will record the relevant behavior, including the IP address of your connection device, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services. In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the questionnaires collected, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results, except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but do not involve the data of specific individuals.
3. Data Protection: The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal information using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal information, the relevant personnel have signed a confidentiality contract, any breach of confidentiality obligations will be subject to the relevant legal sanctions. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
5. Policy on sharing personal information with third parties: This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so. The foregoing proviso includes but is not limited to: with your written consent; as expressly provided by law, to eliminate danger to your life, body, liberty or property; in cooperation with a public agency or academic research institution, when necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and when the data has been processed or collected by the provider in such a way that no specific subject can be identified by the disclosure. When your behavior on the website violates the Terms of Service or may damage or interfere with the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to any person, the management of the website analyzes and discloses your personal information as necessary to identify, contact, or take legal action in your favor; when the website commissions a vendor to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, the vendor or individual will be supervised and managed by the vendor in good faith, and when the Company or this website is merged or acquired by a third party, resulting in a change of management rights.
7. Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy: The privacy protection policy of this website will be amended from time to time in response to demand, and the amended terms will be posted on the website.
You expressly understand and agree that the service and software are provided without any express or implied warranties, such as, for example, completeness of rights, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of others' rights. the service and software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and your use of the service and software is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" basis, and the Service does not assume any express or implied warranties for performance, speed, completeness, reliability, security, or accuracy. The Service does not guarantee that the information transmitted by the Service's web pages, servers, domains, etc. or their contents will not contain computer viruses or other harmful substances; nor does it guarantee that the transmission and storage of files or information will be correct and free from disconnection and errors. The Service shall not be liable for any damage caused by the failure, loss or error of transmission or storage of such files or information. You agree that the electronic data stored in the database of the Service shall prevail over all information recorded in the course of using the Service, and in the event of any dispute or litigation, such electronic data shall be used as the standard of determination. You also understand that the information content of commercial advertisements and service activities posted on the Service is provided by the advertisers or service activity providers, and the Service is only a medium to provide the posted content. The Service does not guarantee the transaction process or the service activity itself. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of specific warranties. Whenever permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.